- Graduated Compression: The Race Compression Socks feature the most amount of compression in the ankle area and the least in the calf area. This improves circulation and helps to decrease fatigue.
- Moisture Wicking: Unlike cotton running socks, the Race Compression Socks are moisture wicking, stay light and dry even during the hottest conditions.
- Relieve Shin Splints: By providing compression the shin area, shin splint pain is able to be relieved.
- Improve Performance: Compression Socks help to reduce leg fatigue and calf cramping, allowing you to take your training to the next level.
- Designed for Athletes: The Race Compression are made in the USA and are designed to last. Whether using the compression socks for running or just working out, your legs will thank you.